JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are always looking for the best talent to add to our growing team!
Green Street Communities, INC. is a residential development company currently focused on building single family homes in Central Phoenix, Arcadia, Scottsdale & Paradise Valley both as spec and custom. The company has an entrepreneurial spirit and is looking to add an individual in the Accounting Manager position to help advance their financial processes and become part of their Team.
This position will have a primary focus of performing all accounting, finance and HR functions. This includes establishing and maintaining accounting and HR principals, practices and procedures. This position will be responsible for budget and cost controls and conducting financial analysis. Additionally, this person will need to analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance.
This position will report directly to the CEO.
Salary: 75K to 80K DOE
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Job Cost Accounting – Match monthly contractor billings with system purchase orders. Review monthly job cost reports for accuracy. Prepare and record monthly closing journal entries.
- Daily Cash Management – Record checks, transfers & deposits.
- Prepare and coordinate construction draw requests with lenders.
- Payroll – Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll through ADP.
- Process local and state sales tax payments monthly.
- Monthly Financial Reporting – Journal entries, account reconciliation and monthly financial statements and management reports.
- Proactively identify and suggest process improvements
- Actively participate in research and special projects/requests as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or MBA
- 7 – 10 +Years of accounting experience-Construction industry experience required-min. 3 years
- Accounting experience with month-end, accounts payable, GAAP, GL, cash management, financial statements, job cost accounting, and payroll
- Proactive, solution based, process improvement oriented Advanced Excel skills
- Independent worker. Organized, has close attention to detail and ability to multitask Excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Email resume to email@example.com
Submit your resume here